KylethedarknKylethedarkn

Main Audio Reviews Stats 12 Fans

Rose of love Rose of love

First off, nice song, I liked this. Now for some critique. The mix sounds like it could use some work, as it gets muddled every now and again, especially when you use reverb. Also I felt some of the synth sounds you used could have been more fitting with the other synths. Some of them just sound a bit out of place. And the last thing is that you should add some variation to some of the background melodies. You have an arpeggio going from low to high for most of the song, it makes it a bit repetitive. Other than that great job.

FirePowerX responds:

Thank you for the long review! some of the synths sounded a bit out of place i agree with that, but next time ill try to make better as i can, thank you again!

No More For You (Part 1 of 2) No More For You (Part 1 of 2)

Just stumbled onto this. I love this. It's an amazing level of atmosphere. Whatever creative energy you channeled here was great. Goosebumps.

2013 2013

It's not drum and bass, and it's not that bad, good job.

Latin Theme Ultra Power! Latin Theme Ultra Power!

So what are the chances...

That I would actually see this on the front page of the audio portal and not on your profile and that I would know it was this before I clicked it. Because that's what happened.

Psychknight responds:

I don't know. But there ya go.

RPG Town Loop RPG Town Loop

Zero Bombers listen to reason?

Like that'll ever happen. If it's not heavy metal of dnb they hate it!

XD

This is alright, the synth is a little loud compared to the drums and the whole thing is a bit too repetative to not get annoying in an actual looping videogame setting. Bot the actual melody is townesque.

Ethmiester responds:

Yeah, I know, they really don't.
You can tell already by it's current score.
Or I could just really blow at making music.

New Divide (DJQ & LT Remix) New Divide (DJQ & LT Remix)

Less Compression Please

The remix was pretty good, but everything seems over compressed and has that squished sound.

RMP - Tired Of It RMP - Tired Of It

Nice Shit.

Only gripe I have with it is vocals are a little overpowering, just slightly. Bring those down a tad and it'd be perfect.

Precious. Precious.

Well now.

Came in expecting ska, but whatever not a big issue. As far as the song goes the melody is a little random. I'm sure it isn't but it seems to be lacking motivation or a real emotional influence. That would be fine if it were catchy enough, but I don't think it is. Also the piano you used for it seems slightly out of tune. That or you used some notes that clashed.

At around 1:35 there's a really nice breakdown, that sound good till around 1:50 where the piano came back in.

Also the snare could be brought out a little more.

Cuzone responds:

Lol yeah it's out of tune, right. :P

Third Eyee Third Eyee

Damn Good

Rated 8 only because it could use a little bit of variation and a bit better mixing, but other than that this is a great track. Better than 90% of hip hop you see today. Great job.

~OOT-SoS-Remix~ TM132 ~OOT-SoS-Remix~ TM132

Not much of a remix

I heard some cool changes, but for the most part its a clone of the original. Try and add more variety and break off into your own thing. If you want an example look up my remix on youtube.